Wednesday, March 22, 2006

there's no stoppin us!

its been a MRAZ day because of my "friend" today.... ( still can hear her, gosh stop! )
i have a MRAZ song that is been going on my head:

....
No not I, I, I, I, I, I
Its easy if you only try, try, try, try
Well don't lie down on the job or worse
Because once we hit the top there's no stopping us, No
There's no stopping us
No stopping us

ooh i will drive a thousand miles or I'll meet you at the station
If only you would take a vacation from this thing you have created
I promise to make it worth your while
(You know, you know that I'll try)
....

nweiz, gaya nung song.. definitely there's no stoppin us! yahoo! a day left. onting tiis na lng! im lately sad the past days.... wala ksing masyadong time for have some slack. its been all work! meeting is over my plate. ayoko na! stop! wait...

been havin' headaches concurrently now. mg-isip ka ba naman ng tuloy-tuloy... huhuhu.... i dunno if im just being timid or just gettin too tired of this responsibility hat he gave me.... buong week na to... medyo masama na... aun! ang sad.. ang lungkot not too much in a mood.. sorry..... just tired.. haha.. ang kulit.... mizu mr. chill! ope we could talk... well, too late... ingatz na lng... (sigh) Ü

No comments: