Thursday, June 29, 2006

miz na kita

1. i miss julian. haven't seen him for 2 days. (at tlgang no. 1 eto d b?) haha!
2. i miss my family. momii specially.
3. i miss my girlfwends... leia. len. (sana may happy hour pa tyo sa colayco)
4. i miss my best boyz... brian. ed. (pakurot!)
5. i miss you know who...

ah... can't get this out at my head:
"Sabihin Mo Na" by Top Suzara
this song just gives me this feeling.. (i dnt know how to describe it.. tried findin words for it.. but unfortunately) u know.. ur heart just beats so fast all of a sudden, u get nervous. i sweat my hands when im nervous or too excited when feelings just burst... makes u feel numb, keeps u silent, keeps u thinkin, fills ur head and make u wanna cry but ur tryin no too... i dunno! its too weird but this song has that effect on me... every freakin' time! what's with that?!! (had this too with I Believe, song from my sassy girl) nweiz, unfortunately, its the song i will hear everyday if i got home early to hear it and the series makes it even harder to handle coz the story is so real. Ü

ye, got issues there. aagh. Ö

No comments: