Sunday, February 25, 2007

drafts

last saturday, even before i watched music and lyrics that have open to me again the idea of writing... and even before i saw one of my friend who enjoys writing too had already started her blog... i been trying to write... yeah, i never really writed a number of happy thoughts lately.. i wrote this while im in a mall, waiting.... using the drafts folder of my service fone. rege writes...

I need a distraction
I need to get away
I need a break, a vacation
I need to reset

I might be feelin it again
I might be doing it again
I like to be wrong
I hate to try

A voice, im not hearin
Thoughts, im not thinkin
Momments, im not readin
No, not again

God, help me
Divert me
Direct me
Hold me

I'm trying here
I'm being strong
I'm wishin here
Hopin.

I need an inspiration
A hug
A smile
A grin

okay, okay... its not much, its not a song, its not a quote, or anythin different, just what i was thinkin... sometimes i just feel that i need to write my thoughts.. from anytime, anywhere... 1st drafts are final.

No comments: