Saturday, March 17, 2007

102

well, how about that? i didn't even realize that i reached my 102 post... today. been waiting on 100.. and yet i missed it. haha!

so, this post shouldn't be drama ryt? this shouldn't be anything too cheezy.. so,let's try controversial... haha!

remember this post:
now, here's a sercret il share the world.. i had a dream.. a weird dream.. u know the F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode where Rachel dreamt of doing it with Chandler... yeh... like that! (geez, this is embarassing.. world, eat me!) i just want to get it over with my head.. so this might help... nweiz, so.. like that episode.. in a room.. i mean.. waa... a! e! i! no way that could happen.. i didn't started it but i didn't stop it.. (waaah! mean! bad!) nothing against the guy.. he's a nyc guy... but!! but..... but... speechless. shock. overwhelmed. okay so, the dream sequence ended! but continued...we go out... we were havin fun, i was really happy and smilin.. grabe hanggang panaginip bungisngis! nkkhiya naman ako.. we were sweet... and were doin' ok..... how did that happen? anong year kaya dun sa dream?! after sometime i woke up and i still can't help thinkin that i had that dream... is it me?! they say dreams are your subconscious catching up on you... its in my subconscious?!! demm! there's a lot that of other things i want to be in there but y is that there?! im still tryin to go figure... maybe in a few days il know... wink*

well, i have been having dreams again lately... kinda repetitive actually... nothing new for the last days.... imagin bein stuck on an island... yep.. like castaways.. this time, its the two of us. so, if ever a question came to me: who do you imagine urself with if to be stuck on an island? --- i know now! (sigh! those eyes... makes me quiet and then those wannabe antics makes me smile.... dem! im nuts! i dnt know what im saying... im insane! rege,snap out of it!) i dunno if these dreams are still funny and happy or sad and bothering as it prolongs... frnds dnt do this to each other... im a very bad person... i should worry coz that's what i do best and i am gettin worried... i keep myself busy with something else to get it out of my head... remember, i did a poem... or something... (haha!) i asked God to divert me... looks like its not working and im failing to help myself either... dem! im a confused person.

seriously... i want to stop thinkin about it... im feelin what's happenin is not a good idea and most of the time im right about these things... coz i know me. i dnt share much of that side of me.. a few people may figure this out.. but hey, tao lng! i know.. here we go again, ryt? na naman? oo na! oo na! lam ko. lilipas din to'. matatapos din. mgsasawa din. say it with me: "its just a phase" wink* ---- just smile and walk away, yes.. that's what il do. aja!

eto kanta tyo: since island castaways ang theme..

She calls out to the man on the street
"Sir, can you help me?"
It's cold and I've no where to sleep
Is there somewhere you can tell me?
He walks on, doesn't look back
He pretends he can't hear her
starts to whistle as he crosses the street
Seems embarrassed to be there
Oh, think twice, cause it's another day for you
And me in paradise
Oh, think twice, cause it's another day for you
You and me in paradise
She calls out to the man on the street
He can see she's been crying (yeah)
She's got blisters on the soles of her feet
She can't walk but she's trying
Oh, think twice, cause it's another day for you
And me in paradise
Oh, think twice, cause it's another day for you
You and me in paradise (you and me in paradise , just think about it)
Oh Lord, is there nothing more anybody can do
Oh Lord, there must be something you can say
You can tell from the lines on her face
You can see that she's been there
she's Probably been moved on from every place
Cause she didn't fit in there
Oh, think twice, 'cause it's just another day for
and me in paradise
Oh, think twice, 'cause It's just another day for you,
You and me in paradise (yeah)
Just think about it , tyink about it
It's just another day for you and me, Paradise
It's just another day for you and me, Paradise
It's just another day for you and me, Paradise (just think about it)


-- Another Day in Paradise, Brandy


nga pla... congratulations to me. certified blogger approved. =)

No comments: