Saturday, April 12, 2008

mamimiz ko ung fried chicken

we just lost my aunt from cancer in the small intestine. she had chemo for 6months that gave us the chance to be with her for another 6months. she didn't really know what was goin on with her until things has gotten worst, we had to not let her know. nweiz... we were close to her. she always make the best dishes in our family. she can hold parties like no other host. my favorite of coarse, is her fried chicken. wohoo! i dnt know what's the secret in her recipe but to me, i just love it. i can eat it without rice(which is a big deal) and all day(which is another big deal). haha! ok enuf with the fried chicken. i would miss her voice and the way she calls me whenever she sees me. she goes like: "rid-gi... rid-gi...... kumain na kyo!" yep. you got that ryt and its something that just makes me smile every time. :D we never thought something like this would happen but who wouldn't have known ryt? well, its for a reason. we may not understand it now but someday we will. its for the best for sure. today, i must focus on sticking with my cousins and be supportive. they are my second family. the cousins i only have gotten close to. its different when you lost ur mother. i can't even imagine. i dnt wna imagine. ....they are the persons that took care of us the time we still leave near by. they are family and families stick together. what the hell! il be tita for a couple of days... and i mean it. hahaha! (there's about a dozen plus kids here) hey! they do call me that... except for the some who calls me ate. (ehem! im not that old u know) haha!

nweiz... i hope she is happy so far with the way things are going with the wake. people are pretty good in number. we seldom have empty seats. i know she's smiling somewhere here and i hope she liked the picture.

see you around tita! ;)

No comments: