Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Corazon and Isabel

Today, i needed to narrate the last phone conversation with a friend.
I just had to.
It's a happy moment worth sharing.
Not so sure about the joke. Haha. But sabi nya "pwede na"
I do enjoy the singing parts, always.
I usually stop myself from sharing this kinda of stuff.
Because, they are too personal for me.
Plus, this is a part of a complicated story only i understand.
Anyway, i enjoyed telling it.
It felt real.
It felt happy.
It felt permanent.
There were topics we talked about that really made me smile.
Family, specially his good job Lola.
then, names. I know i asked him for a guy's name but he gave "Corazon and Isabel"
then, what to tell my grandchildren about him?
then, the modulated voice and tries.
He remembered the road trip to Baguio.
. . .


I know i will forever remember these conversations
and tell the same story over again.

No comments: