Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Hit

Today, was set to be a happy day.
I finished up a volunteer work
Took us 8hrs to finish
But that's ok.
It was really fulfilling
and very overwhelming at the same time.
Nice to know that still a lot of people have hearts to help one another
Thanks everyone. :)
So, on my way home
I was driving by a major road
I know, i was careful.
Seconds left and i was about to finish crossing a busy intersection
Large noise.
I was shocked, my knees were shaking as i open my car door.
I am thankful I'm ok but my heart was still in high speed
Confuse of what to do first
Thinking what to bring outside?
My phone, my ipod, my bag?
Should i call my dad?
Saying to myself, im alone and i need to do this.
Took a deep breath, step out and put up a game face.
Look over the road and find the other car.
Walk over to the right and saw the very crushed passenger door,
I felt tears in my eyes
All i can really feel was why? why me?
Over my head, i was thinking of what will happen now?
Over my head, the happy feeling i have was going away
I was only few kilometers away from home
Why? Why did this happen?
I got hit.

No comments: