Saturday, February 20, 2016

channeling adele

yesterday, i just felt the need to cry and for some odd reasons....  i can't do it.
i wanted to but i can't. just cry. (sounds crazzzy i know)
i know it will make me feel better.
yes, i was sad about something or someone.
i thought about trying to find my cry movies but nothing high up the bar was on TV and i was too lazy to find it in my file. i tried youtube but can't seem to find the right video.
so, i turned to... adele.

oops.. before that, i had to google: saddest songs adele
there were a lot of results complete with videos, explanations, comments, lyrics.

i  agree and disagree on the people's choice from the internet
one of my friends' recommendation: "all i ask" is definitely a sad sad song. i know why she picked it.
for me, these 3 did the job: someone like you, chasing pavements, make you feel my love

guess, if you need to be sad. get it over with and be sad.
adele helps.

No comments: