Wednesday, January 11, 2017

ultimate bucket list

if tomorrow even by a miracle i become a mother.
i will be really happy. happiest maybe.
i know its crazy but i always have that feeling in me.
so, i don't get why some chooses not to be one.
sometimes for some people, not ever. how can they even say that?
i will never understand
i have this inner confidence that i can do it
you may not believe me but you're not me
its like a voice telling me that i can
i do feel that i will be good at it
i don't even think that it will be hard
even i know it is
im not scared
but im excited for everyday
i also know that it is life changing
but that is a change that i'll be more than happy to go through
more than once, for sure
it will be my ultimate bucket list

ok, i know its cheesy.. but twins would be best. haha.

of coarse.. a husband and a wedding would also be nice.

No comments: