Tuesday, April 17, 2018

gun fight

i don't know what i'm doing
i'm staring at this screen for a long time now
i'm trying to pour my thoughts so i can get over it
throw some feelings.. para maubos
yesterday, i didn't do anything
and the days before that
and i'm feeling.. also today and the next days
not that i don't have anything to do
i just don't get the sense that i need to
why? why bother?
i did make time for Mr. O'brien
he makes me happy since ever
i'm not liking my teammates these days
i want this project over
i'm starting a new one soon
that would require discipline and a constant routine
i know it's helpful for me
but...
really...
why? why do this again?
i'm tired playing the part
i feel that i've worked hard enough to change it or not change it a few times
but it feels like it wasn't up to me or it was never up to me
looking back, don't i deserve a little saving and happiness, something new?
i'm not sure how to explain that further
so dear somebody, tell me what to do.
i'm in gun fight and i'm all out.


No comments: