Tuesday, April 04, 2006

follow-up

deseo que supiera cómo dejarle.... un lng. if u knew what i just said, ....wrote... well, maybe ul get it... if not, u're not gettin it... haha! well, u could look it up! nweiz, that pretty much summarize my final state of my mind.... after i scream under my pillow... (refer to prev post) Ö yes, i am a worrier ok? i know i don't have to yet but i am... u know all the if's and the but's... i know that! (can't stop it, shit!)

ei, tnx t! nice talkin to u.... at least i have let some stuffs come out of me.... it helped. tnx to the triad.... appreciate it.. it was fun! sorii 4 bein quiet.... Ü not myself lately.. denyin the fact why, thank u very much.. (haha!) wow.. never heard that for a while now... thanks... ok, i will... (smile)

for the peeps that know me well, ul figure this out... haha! for those that are gettin there... i have a short about me in friendster... hihi!

by the way, tnx cj, for the message! its been a long time... dette got married wow! months ago, kit did too... wooo! pressure ba to? (haha! whew!) bri sorii for not always replyin'.... dnt wori i've read and readin' every text.... mizu!

No comments: