Sunday, August 06, 2006

23 things you dnt know about me..


23, i realized i had a nyc run at lyf... not all happy. not all sad. not all i expected. not all i didn't expect. not all the same. not all different. everything in between and its ok... im more matured but not really. Ü i got employed by Antico Manila, Inc., of the 2 of us that passed; i wasn't their first choice. i was the back-up plan... just lucky i guess coz i made my 2yrs, is it destiny?! thanks to them im a lot older now....

22, i always dream about myself and my dad being in a car crash.. scary coz i always dream of things that already happened, hence: dejavu. pretty cool huh?! wicked!

21, if im about to cry ul see me quiet suddenly, eyes all-over the place except down; weary, and both hands are as if they're gripping something... i do that to stop myself from the uncontrollable feeling that is about to burst out of me.... try it!

20, i dnt usually get over some things easily.... i mean in any sense... (the L word, work issue, lame joke, disturbing movie, good song, a reality article, design, scenario with a friend) things just stays in my head for me to think it over.... i think i might have OCDP sometimes, coz some of my fwends tell me that sometimes. am i? di naman d b?

While Obsessive-Compulsive personality disorder (OCDP) sounds similar in name to
obsessive-compulsive anxiety disorder, the two are markedly different disorders.
People with obsessive-compulsive personality disorder are overly focused on
orderliness and perfection. Their need
to do everything "right" often
interferes with their productivity. They tend to get caught up in the details
and miss the bigger picture. They set unreasonably high standards for themselves
and others, and tend to be very critical of others when they do not live up to
these high standards. They avoid working in teams, believing others to be too
careless or incompetent. They avoid making decisions because they fear making
mistakes and are rarely generous with their time or money. They often have
difficulty expressing emotion.


19, i'm miss drama excuse queen... to my friends, to my boss, to my math teachers so that they could let me pass my math class, coz im so dumb in any math like algebra and calculus... yep, there were stories that i just made. pretty gud ones...

18, i knew i had a nyc voice. naks. i was asked to sing in my friends debut. here's a sample: "I will cross the ocean for you... I will go and bring you the moon.... I will be your hero, your strength.... Anything you need.... I will be the sun in your sky..... I will light your way for all time..... I Promise you.... For you I will.." yikee....

17, about my private lyf, i had never become so speechless and BLANK during vday til feb 2001... i never said this but i owe u, "thanks!" and a hug... u definitely made the day and made me feel xtra special... (whew! now, that's easy to say...hehe tapos na e) im not too close to the ones i like because i dnt want to. so, if we're too close; we're too friends... ahaha! and im not the type that really talks about it... specially to my close friends.. sorry... im not photogenic, i only look gud in pictures whenever im in the "happy people" circle, that's reality check. i smile differently.... wink*

16, im d most insane person when it comes to these guys: during hs, i knew (naks) that patrick garcia and i will meet someday.. i even tell that to myself before i go to slyp... damn! got a lot of his clippings too, wanna see?? i know all keannu reeve's movies.... i go out of my way for a josh hartnett movie, id like a date with zanjoe marudo b4 i die, id like to dance with john wayne someday and julian is definitely someone il marry.... (seriously) ahhaha! all about the character..... Ö

15, if curiosity kills a person i would be dead by now.... i alwys like to do things differently.... that sense of curiosity excites me... i've been in every vice u can think of xcept drugs.... yep, i did. 3rd yr was my worst year in hs, worst section too.. i was called for a book review of a book i pretented to read (i picked a book that my teacher couldn't possibly read) and i improvised an instant story. i passed!

14, in hs, i had my hair grew long for 2yrs (til the middle of my back) because they said guys liked that and they do. hahaha! i trusted FLAMES for a while. i read other guys' horroscope dhil wala lng.. im a BSB fan. i liked mirc. hate ko ang mkpg-EB.

13, i started likin' drums, drummers and the band scene the time i became cheerleader.... hail to the drummers in the world! Ü i dnt have good feet and hand coordination... (nasan na ba ung instructor ko?)

12, in a truth or dare, i was made to hold and kiss a guy's hand for at least a minute.... hahaha! dares are more fun though.... same guy from no. 17... he made one for me during the 1st month in college. and were even! which one would u choose, truth or dare?

11, my share of being mean... i once pulled the hair of my friend so hard i made her really cry, it felt good after i realized wow! i was angry and say sorry.... i was once mad at my sister i just said: "put***i****". i dnt really say that.... my parents and i fight often about a lot of things, big and small... i dnt like the fact to always saying "yes" and they do... so we clash, especially my dad! i dnt control anger well... "galit ako e" Ö

10, im an enemy of the state (hehe) i sometimes enjoy breaking rules as long as im not gonna be caught for it. i don't pay fare whenever they always ignored the times i was trying to. i tried vandalism, cheating, forging, uwi mo nga, (ung kukuha ka ng bagay na di naman dpt like ung lalagyan ng no. dati sa greenwich ks la lng), free na yan (ung pgtakehome ng isang murang bagay dahil may mahal at madami ka namang binili..) im just a nyc person never said im good. (evil laugh)

9, im very good in making breakfast meals and anything fried ONLY. i enjoy making pasta.. id like to learn how to do pastries and cakes. pwede na bang mag-asawa ung ganun? hehe! pwede na un.

8, i have a weird way of lookin myself in the mirror... i want it far from me... momii hates me for it. ewan ko ba!

7, for me to sleep, i need a pillow/something soft and warm to hug.... i wont exchange my unan for any other unan in the world... hehe...

6, whenever im asked is it good?; do u understand?; do you like it?; what do u think?; and i go.... "hmmmm..... " or give u a smile, look/nod and giv u an answer... im probably not paying attention, don't wanna bother, or just tryin to get it over with... whenever people tell me to look at them and tell the truth.... i will but might still be lying. Ü sorry.... Ö

5, im a very imaginative person, i do imagine everything that a person tells me or i think of... every inch of detail.. that's y i dnt wanna hear it if its a non-wholesome discussion... cn't stand it. can't stop it. (d ba leia?)

4, whenever i say, "wait lng!... eto na... teka lng... sandali..." dont u trust me! during weekends i took hours to finish at the bathroom because i have my mp3 player on me most of the time... i sing, and dance in there like i have an audience..... felt really good! (not happening most of the weekends)

3, whenever im thirsty at home i took the tall glass with my left hand... and cover my left ear with its mouth while gettin to the fridge and the bottle. the sound relaxes me for a while.... ok im weird.

2, im not a religious person, i barely go to church... whenever i get to really like goin' i go... i pray anytime of the day... routinary as i pass our church every mornin during the ride, that start my day's prayer. i usually thank God for everything, especially my family... then ask him to take care of us all... my prayer ends when i go home and pass again... i say, "thank God for taking me home"... i dnt follow the prayer b4 meal or the usual sacrifices during lent coz im not use to that.. practice what you preach and im not a preacher... Ü

1, if im nervous i always sweat my hands... sometimes, only one hand will, whichever is closest to whatever, whoever is causing it.

No comments: