Saturday, August 26, 2006

sassy girl = me

He said......

1. Don't try to figure her out.. you never will. Just understand.

2. Always make sure she eats.. reason? Hunger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering and suffering leads to the dark side of the force.

3. If she asks you a question, always answer. If you don't, she'll answer for you. Trust me, you wouldn't want her to do that.

4. If you absolutely have to lie, tell the truth instead. It would save you from pain and misery. You means YOUR pain and YOUR misery.

5. Keep her happy. It will be helpful in the long run.

6. Remind her that she's beautiful and wonderful. She tends to forget that at times.

7. She might forget to take care of herself as well, be a gentleman and do it for her. Even if she does remember, keep doing it. Just don't tell her.

8. Get plenty of sleep in the morning. You'll need it when she calls at night.

9. Help her concoct evil schemes. And always volunteer to do damage control.Lastly,

10. Love her.. All of her.. And make sure she knows it. Verbal means, preferable.

from "My Sassy Girl." guys this is true wohoo... trust me on this one... guess, im not ur ave. girl next door.... sorry. this actually made me cry when i was watching it. i dunno.. for the guy to tell all these, overwhelmed me a lot... and u know me wen i get overwhelmed, i become dramatic... wink*

No comments: