Friday, January 04, 2008

gamer wannabe

im scared and brave enough to admit it. if i loose this in the end, im sure gonna be sad. ok, il

probably cry. its been a while since the last time i tried this game and i never knew instantly

that i was in it. so how is it? i dnt really know, its been fun the last weeks... i was doing well and i

feel i was. for the last couple of days....... hmmm..... i don't know. my mind is not in it right now. i

dnt even think im myself. i have too much to think about because i just have to. bummer! yah! i

am a looser. i dnt wanna be.... so, if there's a chance of not being the one with the big L in her

forhead, id like that. im not doing very good, im not a very good pretender sometimes especially

when im not focused. i am acting weird about this which i dnt need to. well, its sucks to be me. i

worry this stuff, this game matters to me as much as every other thing going on. im not ok, i

know i am not. im writing it to remind me. so even if i look like i am, dnt need to trust me. i need

a hug. like what i always say whenever i feel like im fading and being blown away. i want to

scream. maybe my brains would fall out and this will all be over. i want to get drunk and

unconscious. so for a moment il forget and go win this the time i get sober. i dnt really know if im

making any sense or have achieved laying out a point, this is not very straightforward.. i am not

being frank and that's just me sometimes. im sad and just wanting to write. today,

was not my day, i lost this day but shit happens and good shit happens, maybe il get my game on

and keep it together for some comeback. i dnt really know..... but i want to try. :D

for the win...

msyadong atang ma-drama, kanta muna: Parokya ni Edgar - Amats

No comments: