Sunday, May 10, 2009

sponsor me

calling out all my friends and kht ung gs2 maging friends ko, im fulfilling my dreams and u can be part of it........ :) pag-aralin nyo ko!!!

ok seriously... im extremely hyped and psyched to attend a dance project this may 18-30. kung alam nyo ung G-FORCE Project. yah, that's the one! yep, with the G-FORCE and teacher jorcelle herself!

its a 2 weeks straight hiphop class (except sundays) w0o!!! u can't imagine how that sounds to me.... super exciting! ............nweiz, il be doing it after work.. 1.5 hrs from mondays to saturdays.. i need to register between may 14-16 and it'll cost me.... (drum roll pls)
4,900 for the 12 sessions..

recital is on june 2. of coarse, everyone is invited to see me.
so.. sponsor!!!! sponsor!!!
i promise ul all be proud of me... and it's gonna be "Legendary!" :P

btw, i accept cash only. :P

No comments: