Wednesday, July 29, 2009

not every guy is like every guy

Not every guy is like every guy. We girls, should know that first hand. For example, my Twitter experience.

I posted this: "From a comedian, Men only want 3 things from women: Sex, Food and Silence"

As sexist it is, the quote proved some point. A very basic and important point actually. Yah, men are like men. I get that, they are.

But that can't be all they are. Coz that just sucks. It can't be. Anyway, so a lot of guys reacted to this post. Most became like any other men and then one guy was up for the challenge.

He said: "Dats hurts LOL"
I said: then name 3 other things ;)"
He said: "3? I can name TEN! 140 chars aren't enough, I'll blog about it. LOL"

And then days after

He said: "FINALLY finished the article! http://accidentalart.wordpress.com/2009/07/26/10-things-guys-want-from-girls Let's argue!"

I'm not gonna argue. He did one hell of a good job writing this. Very personal, very realistic and all out. To me, the arrangement doesn't matter. I think he didn't do that on purpose. I proved my point, though it had to take a little effort and push that made me post that quote in the first place, but you know, at least. He did it. Now, the post is getting a lot of attention from girls. I think they think they might have gotten some tips. haha! and that I did not do on purpose. pramiz!

See guys, you don't need to be a cliche. Chicks don't dig it.

No comments: