Tuesday, February 26, 2013

losing my religion


"I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery."
― Steve Jobs

"Religions get lost as people do."
― Franz Kafka

“Religion is like a pair of shoes.....Find one that fits for you, but don't make them wear your shoes.”
― George Carlin

"All religions are the same:  religion is basically guilt, with different holidays." 
― Cathy Ladman

"I'm not religious, but I like God and he likes me." 
― Tony Kushner, Angels in America

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
― Albert Einstein


Life is bigger
It's bigger
And you, you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no, I've said too much
I set it up


No comments: