Friday, March 29, 2013

all my loving, i will

Who knows how long I've loved you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime,
If you want me to, i will.

Close your eyes and i'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

Love you forever and forever,
Love you with all my heart.
Love you when we're together,
Love you when we're apart.

All my loving, I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true
All my loving, all my loving
Woo, all my loving, I will send to you

;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the challenges.

It was really informative. Your website is useful.
Many thanks for sharing!

My blog post ... i thought about this