Thursday, March 07, 2013

anna karenina

Now, she was a different story.
She was a good example for some parts.
She chose happiness.
She didn't fear.
She build a life then decided to change everything.
She broke a commitment as if it didn't matter. Selfish.
Can't take back the years.
Can't replace them either.
That! Is not fair.
We should not make promises, we can't keep.
Should not begin things and just stop.
But do not settle.
You will realize.
It's bigger than that when the time comes.

Time change people.
And maybe, i am a fool to not change that part.
The pursuit of happiness.

I pray
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any
issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.


Take a look at my website ... best adjustable dumbbell