Tuesday, June 18, 2013

the first time

im not really trying to be a writer
pag ba madalas magsulat, writer na?
but i was watching this series and they have this writing class ( i wish we had that in school)
the assignment was to write creatively about your "firsts". 
write about the fantasy.
fiction or non. it is up to you.
so here goes.

it was that night we stayed in the car
you started to touch my head
then my shoulders
looking at me
while i was driving
i wanted to take your hand and if it's ok, hold it
we parked at a gas station
tried to sleep
we moved closer and closer as we were talking
until i let you lean on me
while we look at our pictures
played some music
you were telling me stories
stories about you
i can never forget every word
and then you got cold so i pushed myself towards you
layed my head on your chest
took my arms and wrap them around you
touching your back with my fingers
slowly..
everything was getting comfortable
came a few seconds that we stared at each other
i can't tell what you're thinking
i honestly can't explain mine
but i know i became sure of that one thing
i've been asking myself.
and if i have to try to summarise the feeling..
that moment felt real
and permanent.



No comments: