Saturday, May 12, 2007

untitled memories

i think my brain is sick ryt now... u ever felt that? u ever felt none of your feelings seems right? and dunno what to do anymore with it... just sucks.

remember i got r18 dreams with one of my friends... lately, i got another friend in my dream.. and whoa! we were HHWW... waahahahaha! waaaaaaa! di ko mapatawad ang sarili ko... no way, was i thinkin about that... the 1st guy... i understand.. this guy.. no.

i just can't seem to straighten things with these kind of matters.. there's something wrong with me.. yeah.. u know the line: "its not you, its me" yah... me. with these 2 guys.. and these new guy, who i think is missing or maybe avoiding me ryt now... no txt lately... not really expectin.. just missing the msgs, i guess. he txted one mornin: "sweet mornin" wow! cute noh? haha! anyways.. nothing serious with him. and im hanest. really.

...for the last days, im a bad person. iv been judging sm1 and i cnt help it. im seeing that sm1 differently and im mean about it. even shared it with some of my closer friends... bad ko! but really im trying to leave it.. itz not of my biz! not my biz! im wrong! tell me im wrong!

i hate these days being at the office. i dunno y.... dnt feel excited about it.. although i like being with my friends there.. i badly need a vacation and long long break away frm work. im gettin too exhausted with the things i do.. im hating it slowly... bliv me, that's not a good sign! can i not code for a while? i think i want to focus on design for a while. sigh.

times like these.. i need shopping.. i need to unwind... anywhere... anytime. anyhow. asked kaye to go out.. ate at cocorama! wohoo! check! too bad, no ok movie to watch. anyways, about shopping.... bought a few things.. hehe.. few?!! (went out today.. and chi-ching! chi-ching! one after chi-ching!) somebody stop me... slap me! hit me! before i ran out. ok, im gonna compute now before i regret this madness..

No comments: