Sunday, July 22, 2007

dedications

do you know that Kris Aquino is now a platinum artist? well, hinde sya personally... pro d b ksi may album compilation sya, an album dedicated to her lyf and the persons around her... so she made her narrations on every song. that made the audience cry.. aaaawwww.... Anyways, ang galing noh?! akalain mo.....
-- album title: Loving You

This reminded me of the album i compiled before.... flashback tyo... for multimedia class. we were asked to design our own cd. make the covers and all.... so i did... of course, like every cd --- may dedication, so i had to figure that out.... took awhile for me to decide what theme would i take... pro aun, kakesohan ang nanalo... hahaha! (let's say un ang uso nun! wink* wink*) i gave the cd to a guy, we exchanged (weeeeh! blush! blush!).... mga gusto ko sabihin, mga kanta ng buhay, ngkataong kinanta nmin, sinayaw nya, sinayaw ko, etc.... prang soundtrack... ung tiempo na music nung nangyayari ung isang event.... hahaha... (grabe.. natandaan ko un?! wahaha...) nweiz, i hope he liked it... kung nilagyan ko kaya ng narrations.. maging nkkiyak rin kaya? hehhee.. well, di nman ako si Kris Aquino. =D
-- album title: Been There, Done That...

one guy secretly named his cd for me... aawww... nk-alias pra hinde halata.. until i figure it out... haha!! thanks syo....
-- album title: 339

nagustuhan ko din ung tagalog theme song ng My Girl, ni julian at ni jasmin.. haha! dedicated to a friend na kagalit ko.... well, i think galit sya skn... ang init ng ulo nya skn e.... hinde ko mafigure out kung bakit pati damit ko pinag-iinitan nya... well, ganun nman kmi... away-bati.
-- Sabihin Mo Na by Top Suzara

eto astig.. pag in-love ka tlga cguro.. ganto ang kanta, ganto ang feeling... haaaaaaayyyyyyy.. pra sa future.... kung kelan man un... wahahaha!
-- Tuliro by Sponge Cola

wen i get married, I want this song to play...
-- Wedding Day by Bee Gees

then I had the song to dedicate to my life, from a chick-flick movie Music and Lyrics. nyc!
-- Way Back into Love by Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore

for my sister
-- Power of Two by Indigo Girls

for my Alma Matter
-- We are the Champions by Queen

for my berks!
-- Happy by Square Heads

for my Mimii
-- God Must Have Spend A Little Time On You by NSYNC

when i die
-- When I See You Smile by Uncle Sam

No comments: