Saturday, June 21, 2008

what a small small small world

this is what i hate about being here... everybody knows everybody.. not that i dnt like that and i am a sore loner of this earth. [hahaha!] no. i was successful in avoiding certain people that i am seeing now. what are the chances of bumping into them around this place? [pretty large, i guess!] and do i like that?! yes?!! why?! because it's involuntarily making me a bad person [not that i 'm not already] haha! yep. so u see, im not the victim here. they are! [it's a long story!]

i was walking around and they pass by me. as i was staring blankly walking, he called my attention and i saw her shocked, she stop for a while, hold his polo and instantly hide behind him. [problema nya?] so, i smiled and waved at them, hi! [just for kicks!] then walked away. [saya! sarap minsan manadya!] whoa! what a reaction! they have no idea that there will be lots of that in the future. we are under one roof. [they dnt know that!] maybe someday, we all have lunch together. i came by to their office one time but my friend [their ofycmate] refuse to encourage my plan of meeting them again. am i scary?! haha!

anyway, enough with them and on to the next topic:
1) i just found out that my new seatmate is with the same batch of my ex-seatmate
2) my new friend is the sister of my former ofycmate
3) my other new friend is a close friend of my other former ofycmate
4) my other other new friend is an ex of my close friend in hs-college
5) my other other other new friend is friends with my former ofycmate barkada and i already met that person
6) two former seniors from my former office is here
7) one of my new batchmate is actually my lower batch in college
8) i just bump with one of my batchmates at the elevator
9) i just saw one of my elem berks at the parking lot
10) i just saw three of our biz clients around the block
11) i bump with my former ofycmate twice. one instance, we were wearing almost the same thing
12) i saw my other former ofycmate eating ice cream
13) i saw my other other former ofycmate pass by me at the mall
14) i saw my other other other former ofycmate down at the MRT line
15) i always see one of my acquaintance[we are not close, my sister's former ofycmate] along the side walks

am i meant to be here or what? :D so far, these are what i know. what do i do when this happen: two things. either i make them see me or not. it depends... yes. i avoid people sometimes, so what?! it's a free country.

No comments: