Thursday, August 07, 2008

bday



i'm taking it back. i said i was pretty sure that i'm gonna be sad on my birthday coz i'm not celebrating it at home. for the first time in my history il b celebrating far from the persons i wanna be with.... [aaaawwwww! haha!] but then again, that wasn't the case.. [wink*]

i celebrated with a bunch of new peeps in my lyf. 12 of them. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ok, 13. [waahahaha!] i cooked fettucine, fried chicken and corn n carrots side dish. [not bad! not bad!] ehem ehem.. hehehe! anyway, they brought me a "surprise" ice cream cake, pizza[16 inch?], soda[six 1.5], beers[box] and another chicken... wohoo! my cake even had a lettering that made me definitely smiling and happy. instant full blown party..... kulang na lng balloons n party hats! the ref got overloaded in an instant. ang saya!

i didn't expect all the effort. I really really appreciate it. The party didn't started early because we didn't come out early from work and I had a hard time cooking the chicken [and then sabi ng iba madali lng daw mgfried chicken.. hahaha] We didn't have a wok for me to do a deep-fry. It became a fencing battle against the pan and me. I had the cover as shield. I am already wearing my bday dress and its getting oiled. [hahahaa!] I had to make up for the time. We started at about almost 8pm. [waaahahah tomguts!] took me an hr to prepare everything...

Marmi was my official photographer. :D tnx marmi. we had fun taking group shots... obvious nman d b? All things was set except for the one person we call now "Pouch" [Bern in real lyf] Called him twice and i think he was still dreamin.... [asar!] Nweiz, since food comes before friendship, we started eating without him. [wahahaha!]

we began with the important part of candle blowing. :D i had a lighter as a candle. weehehehe...
shempre masaya tlga ko. didn't really got to a wish. i wouldn't know what would it be anyway......

then the moment of truth begins where the chef gets judged and I think I passed. :D [ehem! ehem!] I had a few mistakes that was being edited by a secret ingredient but that was it. [naks! pwede na.. pwede na...] after that, we hit the cake... it's an ice cream cake. it melts. :D woo! sarap! hehe.. and after... we, girls took the pleasure of cleaning out the kitchen. no, the party wasn't over.... we were just getting ready for the real party. [if u know what i mean...]

boys went out and bought Jose Cuervo Especial [tequila] huwaw! i knew then mahaba-habang inuman to... i couldn't imagine tomorrow. :D after a few beers, took Jose Cuervo for a test. no available shot glass so bahala na... hahahha! slice lemons and salt ready. So, the test started execution.... one straight drink after another... after some rounds, i should say that the drink already passed the first tym. hahaha! [no, wonder why it had a commercial] i was drinking pure tequila... woo! grabe! am i drunk?! no. but i was tipsy. may tama na ko. but i was still my normal self. ganun tlga ko e [sanay!] hehe.. hinde. i try to think, fight and not entertain the alcohol in me. i usually keep myself as is and active. believe me, it takes it away. try to walk too.. that really helps... [just be careful on the first] time passed and drinks was being emptied and half-emptied. it was a wednesday and we still need to be at work the next morning.. i was already the next morning when we finish... haha! but at least, its just 12 or 1am.

it's been a long nyc nyt. thank u guyz!

of coarse, i can't forget the peeps back home who never fails to be there for me on my special day. my family, thanks bb! miz ka na ng ate! huhuhu... thanks mimi, didi, iyo and iya for the txt and greetin'.... dnt stop mizzin me..... haha! mahihirapan lng kyo...

my friends.. across the world... from txt, email, testi and posts.. ayos kyo! kinumpleto nyo araw ko... :D

i had a pleasure of celebrating my bday twice bcoz of d tym difference. so, definitely... there were perks this way...

No comments: