Thursday, August 28, 2008

n wer bck

"everybody's changing and i dnt feel the same..."

it was my first day at work again... at ODC
on my ride to work i seem so excited to be there
can't really describe the feeling but the feeling really did made me smyl
despite the traffic and the very undeniable fact that i was late
i get nervous when excited and i did feel my hands sweating. yes, i do that.
it was already raining when i got off the bus but that didn't stop the happy feeling
hey! no raining on my parade
the makati rockstar catwalk was something i miss out and to walk down its road again was a blast
as i was stepping closer and closer my heartbeat raise in reply
haha! yes, i am weird.
at the elevator, when i saw my reflection at the mirror...
memories came flashing which replaced every nervous feeling with unforgettable funny moments
awwwwwww, geez! i really did miss these guys.
nyc to be back again.... ;)

No comments: