Saturday, September 20, 2008

beating the red light

i went overboard far beyond limit and expectation. i just passed it. like every typical violator i just went right through it. can you blame me for not stopping?....... yah! you can. it's not that i didn't see it. i did. in fact i was staring at it blankly only inches away from where i sit. seconds before, i was even battling in my mind whether to do it or not. i know it was right to stop but it felt good to go. i look outside the glass of my door trying to get myself bothered with other things but then all i saw was myself smiling at my reflection as i replay in my head what just happen. ha ha! it was the shades that made me do it. those dark shades that instead of covering me had exposed me to see. to see what was not needed to be seen. what was not needed to think about. exaggerate about. damn! guess, i'll have to accept the ticket on this one mr. officer... i'll try not to take the front seat next time.

No comments: