Sunday, November 02, 2008

mukang guilty again

tell me, can you just forget a particular person from your class? embarrassingly, i just did. it's just 4 years ago. i can't seem to forgive myself for forgetting. we were even close during my first year in high school and i did this horrible thing. im really sorry. i can't even say anything more than that. in my lamest defense, i was busy with org. busy with thesis, i guess. busy with my own group or i was always missing when original A's(kmi) bonds with original B's(sila) due to my other activities in life. we had different barkadas. but i should've still remembered. i know we were in the same batch and took the same course. i was just 100% convinced that we didn't had the chance to be classmates. and my last memory was really frm 12yrs ago. hahahaha! soz tlga! i almost ask earth to swallow me. of all my classmates i chose to have this selective memory gap on her. i mean seriously, mukang guilty tlga. zero(0) memory?!! not one conversation that i can think of. gosh! how could i? i swear, i didn't do this on purpose. in the end, when i already ran out of logical reasons.. i wanted to think that there is a bigger explanation why but il rather keep that to myself. hehe. magaling! magaling! magaling nman kc reg e.... you're so forgetful. (i did remember one instance that we were really classmates before we part ways, so medyo bumawi ako.... ok na un)

strike 3! im out. coach, should i face the wall? hehe. il be more careful next game. oo na! talo na ko... tama na...

on the lighter side of things, its really a fun experience. embarrassing but fun. humiliating but still fun. ang galing tlga e. =p

No comments: