Tuesday, January 06, 2009

a forgotten unforgettable night

it happened January 3, Saturday. Club Industry at our Travel Factor 2009 kickoff party. woot!

at 9, people started coming in. at 10, we got our crowd. with Blaise around, our team welcomed our guests and friends. we were blown overwhelm by the number of peeps that came. we had videos that fed their eyes. simple pro rock. a raffle that became the crowd pleaser. free shirts, free trips. a bring me game. what more can u ask? wohoo!

as the night pass i knew i needed to get my drink on before its too late. and besides, its our party!!! i went for beers than shooters or cocktails. i had to take it easy. i still need to be aware of things. after 2 rounds, near 12 or pass 11 i had this great idea of trying something new called red horse beer. something not the usual. i enjoyed it...... too much actually. ;)

i remember ---- oops! my friends told me mostly... what happened...

my savior that night was Mr. Escueta. i know he won't like this but then again, thanks and sorii for everything. (pramiz, this is the last time il say that...)

let me paint a picture. i dunno what tym it was and i dnt really care then... i see myself can't barely move with a heavy head leaning closely to a certain person. well, i recognized the perfume but who knows... then my eyes confirmed it was Mr. Escueta. i was relieved. i felt gud. i was taken care of and i know him. saw other familiar faces at the table, Izzie and Trixie. Trust me, I was attempting to move and try help myself but i can't. my brain says yes but my body says no. I really tried. He told me, i was so wasted. that I tried standing up but I can't. that I was too comfortable sitting at the table with my head down. that maybe if he'll left me il lay on the floor. that I can't seem to answer and make a conversation with him. I was telling him things, he just didn't realize i was talking. I knew that but I just went on. helpless. yes, that kind of helpless.

(now came the parts of my deleted memory...)

i was relying on txt timestamps, picture timestamps to put the missing parts together. it was around 2-3 hrs worth of memory loss. and so they told....

1. i was browsing thru my fone. saw pictures of me and friends with me that i dnt even remember happening. i was shocked!!! i cud not believe what im seeing! geez! i really can't. i remember talking with them. i just dnt remember staying long. i dnt remember the pictures being taken. i dnt remember giving my fone to anyone. i asked Mr. Escueta: "was I with you?" he said: "No". He said, when he went to look for me, I was with another group he thought to be my previous ofycmates. I remembered saying yes to him when he asked but I found out that we're not referring to the same thing. haha! this fact just hit me too hard. it's too much!

2. my real prev ofycmate, Omar. he was in the pictures that i found in my fone, so he was one of my clues. He said yes, we were together with the other group. He said, he told me goodbye around 2am. I said nope, can't remember that one! He said, I still stayed and nope again, can't remember that either. what the?!!?

3. one of my partners, Tyx narrated what she knew. she said i was really with this group of peeps at the dancefloor having fun and beer until maybe i got tipsy or she dunno either... she just said that after some time, thanks to CY and JayJay told her that maybe I should sit first. she told Mr. Escueta that i needed looking after. omg!!! i needed looking after.... wild! (extreme)

4. i dnt remember any conversations we had at the table when I was reunited my real group. remember, i dnt even knew then i was not with them for a couple of hours. ryt?! haha! maybe because I was out cold. Actually my mind was working, I remember things that I told Mr. Escueta. things left unsaid and the classic blog figure it out stuffs I made. already told him some. wahahaha. damn, I was physically gone and logically dead.

5. i dnt remember how I started to go home. who decided when? how? I remember Mr. Escueta told me, he'll drive us home, I smiled. I remember him asking where's my sister and I said, i dunno. haha! no going downstairs to the car. I remember being in the car not going in it. Mr. Escueta said, "inakay nya daw ako..." ahahaha!

6. my things, i dnt know how i got them home. ah yes, my sister was with me. buti na lng.. ang dami kong gamit kaya.. and i dnt remember cleaning them out. She finished all my TF responsibility too and told my partners goodbye in my be-half. I remember her telling me.. "ang tanga mo kc...buti di ka ngkalat"

nweiz, im sure there would be lots of these until i get to talked with other people or see some of the pics from other peeps or get special mention in their blogs. i am now actually paranoid when people pops me a msg about the party. they usually say.. "balita ko..." or "musta? pano ka umuwi?" i dnt even wna ask them about they're side of the story. waahahaha. ugh. definitely, this is at the charts of embarrassing moments of all time. wild! (extreme) im feeling shy but cool about it. (evil laugh..) i have never done this before..... what have i done? i strike out 1 of the things i do before i die.. hahaha! get really wasted. check! the chance of doing that? priceless. =p

........a drunken mind speaks a sober heart. ;)
x.o.x.o

No comments: