Monday, May 06, 2013

the talk

i did wish we had the talk
even if its like gambling all in
i remember, i tried thrice but fail
i took it as a reality that maybe i shouldn't think about it nor try again, ever
besides, i realized, i wanted the talk because of me
i wanted to get pass the idea easier
up to this day
i often imagine that day and what im gonna tell
or how will i start
should i just be frank and go straight at it
that way, il leave less chance for me to be emotional
coz i know i will be (no matter how hard i try not to)
i also thought of like a cross examination process something like the ones we see on tv, il ask and you answer
then at the end, il tell my side and walk away
..but what about your reaction
i've done different scenarios in my head but none of them was something i wanted myself to hear
because i didn't think or felt that you can
and tell me any good news
why would you?
how can i expect anything from you?
nothing will change
you have a nice thing going
and i think everything is going well for you
maybe that's how they should be
i have to remind myself that they are your own choices
no need for me to ask you if you're really sure
matanda na tyo eh.


(i'm asked why i didn't do the talk with sir. i hope that's the last time i have to explain.)

No comments: