Wednesday, May 18, 2016

with a little help of my friend

Today, i breakdown.
Tears came fallin.
I know I can't last in the crossroad. I can't stay lost.
I had to tell one of my besties my thoughts
She was actually busy today but because she said: 
"Magkwento ka lang dyan. Magrereact naman ako. I can do it all."
We talked. 
She told me that its a nice thing that i have options
She wanted me to be brave to not be scared and not to worry
Put my best effort and take all the choices i got
That I am lucky to have choices
She'll support whatever it is that i want to do
And most importantly she believed i can do it
I knew she's gonna say that
but it is really better to hear it
Ang exact words nya ay:
"You have options. Di ka pa lang ready alamin kung ano talaga gusto mo. :-)"
In a way, she helped me get to a decision and eliminate some of the roads
She got me to a first step that lead me to the second step.
"You need a distraction na may end goal."
She gave me one. She supported one of the roads.
I felt better. A lot better.

Again, thank you Clarissa! 




No comments: