Thursday, October 02, 2008

aun!

day 1 at the fate bench. ang hirap! it was madness! ugh! di ko ata matatagalan sa beach na to.. mukang kailangan tlga mglaro.. pro hinde, bawi bukas.. hehe. bawal mglaro reg. bawal! [focus reg!! focus!] pro i really can't stop smiling. kagabi, knina, ngaun. shet!!!! [it's hard, pare! it's hard.]

nweiz, let me tell you about my day. i started the day with my ipod plugged in my ears from the second i stepped out our door. what am i listening to? chillout and house. its loud. in my defense, i was really sleepy, i dnt wanna give-in. i also wanted to concentrate on my readings and review pra hinde nman ako antukin... no chance, il sing with it.. dahil hinde mo sya makakanta :D

this morning, i bumped with Ms. Reggie from Resource and asked about the upcoming project. She said: "gusto mo?" then smiled and walked away. I didn't really had a clue on what she meant. I didn't took her seriously.

came lunch. ate at World Tops. had a nyc Pan Am Chicken. i was really hunger! :D

i made a wish after lunch while we were in the elevator. and i just got it. ang galing!!!! it was about 3:30pm when two of the PMs went down and looking for devs then minutes after we were able to move all our things upstairs. starting tomorrow my work day starts 1pm and ends 10pm.

"...Be careful what you wished for. Cause you might just get it all. You might just get it all." Ü

No comments: