Tuesday, October 21, 2008

number ones

one time i was asked what are my top fav songs.... name three(3).
it was torture!
i like a lot of songs... and i mean a lot!
i really had a hard time thinking about it then.....
took awhile before i even can give one.
i then said..

So Little Time, Arkana
Took a while to drag me out of bed,
Aim some coffee at my head,
Saw the clock I'm running late,

Its an ordinary day.

And I'm like a dog on head,

Knock one out and then fall asleep,
Its sad but true,

Id rather be with you.

Don't you forget about me,

When you're a celebrity,

It will be only you and me
before too long.


So little time so much to do,
I'd rather spend my days with you.
So little time so much to do,
I'd like to spend one day with you.

And if that day is not enough,

Maybe we can stay in touch,

But I'm not making plans for tomorrow,

For tomorrow never comes.


then ugh. can't really think of the next song....
until i browse to my phone and..

Stellar, Incubus
Meet me in outerspace
I will hold you close, if your afraid of heights
I need you to see this place, it might be the only way
That I can show you how, it feels to be inside of you

How do you it, make me feel like I do
How do you do it, its better than I ever knew
How do you do it, make me feel like I do

How do you do it, its better than I ever knew

and then.... i know it's corny but... hehe.
Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore, Reo Speedwagon
And even as I wander
Im keeping you in sight
Youre a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winters night
And Im getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I cant fight this feeling anymore
Ive forgotten what I started fighting for
Its time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever

Cause I cant fight this feeling anymore
Ive forgotten what I started fighting for
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crashing through your door
Baby, I cant fight this feeling anymore


i can't really say that these are final. i think these are the ones on top of my head amongst all the songs i really really like. these are the songs, i strongly feel i could sing over and over(ok cge na nga, kht pa always with feelings... haha!)

No comments: