Tuesday, July 17, 2012

understanding emoness

3 years ago. Myself and 3 others went to Boracay to getaway from Manila. Today was our anniversary. I'm mostly there for moral support for my bestfriend who was self-destructing in-front of me. (i hate it when my friends do that to me. it's not fair.) A lot of new things happened on those 4 days. A number of things went down on those 3 nights. A lot of crying, that the weather also shared. I've never seen the place on such as a sad atmosphere. For the most parts i was a babysitter, a friend and a mom. But you know, maybe we all get a moment like that. We all get a right to self-destruct at one point. What's really hard for me is to see and let them do that until it's over because i know they have to do that. To be broken. So, they can be fix and be new again one day.

It’s nearly impossible to figure out the motivations of another person, so naturally much of this is just speculation. My problem, was to always need to understand them because i really don't and i care. Too much living in the moment can save a number of moments to only be left at that. Sometimes we are with no regard on how we affect people. First we will say, why should we? --- but why not? We must believe we have an effect on other people, even a small one, which is a good thing. We must be concerned too. We are a part of a flow of life. Someway, somehow.

Be a responsible cause.

No comments: