Tuesday, July 31, 2012

what dreams may come again

i had a dream today about me and Sir
i was in an open space
then i notice, i was standing on a basketball court
wearing tshirt and jeans, no bags
then Sir entered the frame
(ok. that's it! im dreaming)
i was surprise to see him
he was in a yellow shirt and jeans with a BIG backpack
i said, maybe he's going somewhere
he was walking towards me
looking very lean and nice
and then it's that smile again
i turned around to search for other people but all i saw was empty spaces
after my 360 turn, i turn back to him and smiled back
at that my point, i didn't get what was going on
we haven't seen each other for a long time and i really don't want to see him
but we were going somewhere together
somewhere, i don't know
yet all my concern was, to ask him where are my things?
and he wasn't answering
he looks at me once in a while then goes back looking in the bag
he hold me and said, it was time to go
and my father appeared
on the cement bench with field of trees on his background
he was mouthing some words but no sound, as he was looking at us
we could not figure out what he was trying to do
it was worrying for me, but i didn't even move
i was just staring at my father
Sir was trying to make some explanations and tried to be entertaining for me
(He was being weird again)
I smiled at him
grab his arm
and we walked.



No comments: