Wednesday, December 24, 2008

santa, can u hear me?

santa can u hear me? i have been so good this year, and all i want is one thing..tell me my true love is near he's all i want..just for me, underneath my christmas tree i'll be waiting here, santa that's my only wish (next) year... (haha! inedit?!)

cute song. hehe.
so, the weekend is over. how was it? geez, i dunno. i was in a whole. hehe.

got 1 day out of it to call timeout.

nweiz, this is a happy post.
i just had a mini xmas party with my ofycmates and it was a blast.
i was late and that's not new.
hehe. i didn't had enough time to buy, wrap and dedicate my gifts so.. yah. took a while. :)
over songs and food overflow.
we reunited again.
story after story.

laugh after laugh.
gifts galore and more!

smiles are everywhere.
yep, we did miss one another.
awww, pasko na!!!

happy holidays everyone!!!!!







No comments: