Friday, December 19, 2008

that thing i did today

hi.. let me tell bout a thing i did today... i push play today i didn't stop; paused but not stop... i wanted this one thing to happen. i already thought about it in my head... i attempted, tried and failed to think 3x or right on this thing.... that i did today. (3x coz i did think twice and i didn't really change my mind. bad. =p) so i went doing this thing until it was deadline. then reality hit me (i could even see conscience say "i told you so" or "karma") ....what was i thinking? or was i? (guess not!) ........i should hate myself. im a horrible person and friend at that.

something happened and it was not how i pictured it. i thought i had the perfect plan. i thought i already got a deal with heaven or christmas came early. well, we dnt always get what we want... don't we? from a series i thought i live up to one doctor said and where it got me? here with coffee, pen and paper. well, im glad i tried. rather say "what might have been?" now, i know. so, that's what they mean about doing something... haha! it's not me but i like that attitude, the excitement, liked the challenge. again, horrible person and friend.

actually this "karma" isn't over. i mighta just got myself into a deep whole again. might take a while before i come back. get back to you after the weekends.

u know that feeling when you know you are so wrong but you still dnt wanne be right. yea. that feeling. no, dnt say it. i know... i bump my head so bad. i have a disease. i should not do this.... i shouldn't. ughh..

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you
And when we are apart I feel it too
And no matter what I do I feel the pain
With or without you

Ibuhos na ang beer sa aking lalamunan
upang malunod na ang puso kong nahihirapan
bawat patak, anong sarap
ano ba talagang mas gusto ko
ang beer na ‘to o ang pag-ibig mo?

Pangarap ka na lang ba
O magiging katotohanan pa
Bakit may mahal ka ng iba
Ngunit di bale na
Kahit mahal mo sya
mahal naman kita

lang hiyang mga kanta yan.... sama mo na ung saktong kanta na migraine.
lech!

loosing sanity.
what is happening?
hinde mapigilang damdamin. wild.
dying to tell u feelin pare... pro f*ck di pwede. hinde!!!! oh hinde!!! (ok, OA na! =p)
lech! lech!! lech!!!

-121908:1354PM

No comments: