Saturday, October 19, 2019

2008: singing my heart out

once upon a time, i created this cd. it's a compilation of sorts for someone we shall not name. from the cd, there exist a song. a phrase in the song reminded me of the this certain cd. i've forgotten how much i like it.. been singing it the whole night... or should i say mornin... haha!

...It doesn't take a genius
To read between the lines
And it's not just wishful thinking
Or only me who's dreaming
I know what these are symptoms of
We could be in love......

this incedent compelled me to think of old songs i like... so i tried to concentrate on my ipod. (u know i got them all mixed up in here) ok, ok, il fix my playlist soon.

I can't take the distance
I can't take the miles
I can't take the time until I next see you smile
I can't take the distance
And I'm not ashamed
That with every breath I take I'm callin your name
But I can't take the distance

--The Distance, Evan and Jaron

Why does Monday, come before Tuesday
Why do summers start in June
Why do winters come too soon
Why do people fall in love
When they're always breaking up, oh why
Why do we love if love will die

--Why, Michael Jackson & 3T

You took me right out of the blue
Simply by showing that you love me too
Only by giving me your everything
With a love so true you took me out of the blue

--Out Of The Blue, MLTR

these are a few...... hehe.

No comments: